All about the collection of the best movies review

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Review film The Watch (2012)


The Watch (2012)

Director : Akiva Schaffer.
Writers : Jared Stern, Seth Rogen, and Evan Goldberg.
Stars : Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill, Billy Crudup.


Review :


I just got back from a pre-screening of the the film and I went in with rather low expectations. The trailer didn't look good and It seemed like it would just be a deadbeat comedy that lacked laughs. This film is actually one of the funniest i've seen this summer! The cast did a great job in their roles and all of them are really funny! The plot was actually one of the more original ones i've seen in a comedy in a long time which I really enjoyed. The film provides a good amount of laughs as well as some action as well. I was also surprised by how raunchy the film was. Trust me when I say this is a HARD R comedy. There were also more than a few twist in this film that really caught me off guard. Without spoiling anything, I will say that The Watch is one of the funniest movies you will see this year and I highly recommend it! If you thought Ted was funny, you ain't seen nothing yet!

Credits by MachineGunPreacher.
Source image : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1298649/
Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment